Did you know that by a couple’s 20th wedding anniversary, they’ll have spent roughly six to seven years together in bed? You’d think couples would have everything worked out by then … yet an estimated 23 percent of U.S. couples sleep apart, according to a survey conducted by the National Sleep Foundation. For the other 77 percent of couples that do sleep together, the National Sleep Foundation survey indicates that one partner loses an average of 49 minutes of sleep per night due to some disruptive behavior, such as snoring, tossing and turning, watching TV, or preferring a hot or cold room. So before resorting to separate beds or bedrooms, identify and attempt to resolve those disruptive conflicts that might develop.
Tagsadjustable bed AirFit adjustable pillow AirFit Pillow allergies back pain bedding accessories bed pillow bed pillows beds create your perfect pillow fibromyalgia foam pillow InBalance lyocell sheets mattress memory foam memory foam mattress National Sleep Foundation Pain Pete Bils Select Comfort Select Comfort bed Select Comfort beds Select Comfort mattress Select Comfort pillow sleep Sleep Better Chat Sleep Comfort sleep in challenge Sleep Number Sleep Number 6000 Sleep NUmber AirFit Adjustable Pillow Sleep Number bed Sleep Number bedding Sleep Number beds Sleep Number mattress Sleep Number mattresses Sleep Number Memory Foam Bed Sleep Number pillow Sleep Number sale SleepNumberSara Sleep Number store Sleep Tips Sweepstakes Twitter