This time of year seems to be filled with lists that recap the year. So, we wanted to share our top-10 social media moments of the year.
Same family shared an adorable video of the son, Carson, mimicking one of our Sleep Number commercials.
7. Worked with the Rachael Ray show and gifted two of her viewers a Sleep Number bed.
6. Thank you to Resourceful Mommy who helped us host a back-to-school Twitter party which helped hundreds of moms get their kids prepared for school.
5. We helped Santa and our community get a better night’s sleep through our
#SleepNumberGives campaign and ended up giving away more than $15,000 worth of
products to our loyal fans.
3. Heard heartfelt stories from folks who nominated military personnel deserving of a better night’s sleep. Winning entry from @afwife05 who wrote: “I would like to nominate my husband to win the Sleep Number bed. He has been serving unselfishly as an active duty Air Force Staff Sergeant. He has spent enough time on air force cots and even the ground while serving for his country (deployments). He has done so without complaint and with no regard for his personal welfare… he is always looking out for the care of others. He suffers from chronic unexplained back pain as well as foot pain from previous surgery due to an injury he received while actively serving….We also have a son who suffers from multiple medical conditions, including Autism. My husband gets up with him a whole lot at night due to his medical problems…”
2. #SleepNumber was a national trending topic on Twitter in December after a rocking Twitter party. Also met so many wonderful people during our #gno party with @MomItForward.
1. We connected with more than 17,000 loyal Sleep Number Facebook fans… and counting!
Thank you to all our Facebook fans and Twitter followers. We love engaging with you in social media and truly appreciate your feedback and support. Did we miss anything? What was your favorite Sleep Number moment of the year?
Cheers to a happy 2011!